We represent producers, playwrights, directors, theater owners, music publishers, licensing organizations, theatrical agents, not-for-profit theaters and investors. We understand the complexities of the industry and can help with any issues that may arise during theatrical production, from crafting contracts necessary for production to negotiation and litigation if such contracts are breached.
Our theatrical services include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiating live stage rights agreements on behalf of producers, playwrights, book writers, composers, lyricists and other rights holders, including studios and licensing organizations.
- Analyzing copyright, trademark and publicity rights issues.
- Drafting and negotiating employment and service agreements for artists and creative personnel.
- Handling Lease and other contractual issues.
- Media and Publicity issues.