RoundTable Legal regularly represents Clients facing a wide range of workers’ compensation and employment law claims all across Missouri. We vigorously advocate for our clients’ rights while seeking solutions that preserve their interests. We understand the deep implications of these employment disputes and we work to ensure that our solutions are in line with the goals of our Clients. From negotiation to litigation, our practice provides hands-on, personalized guidance for each step of the legal process.
Contact us today to assist you with your legal claim.
We can represent our Clients in cases involving:
- Discrimination involving violations of Title VII: race, national origin, gender, sexual stereotyping, age, disability, religion, military status, and pregnancy
- Unpaid Wages including violations of the FLSA, unpaid overtime, mis-classifications, minimum wage violations, hour violations, etc.
- Retaliation for reporting harassment or misconduct in the workplace, filing worker’s compensation claims, or reporting illegal activity, etc.
- Whistleblower retaliation allegations of an employee who has been disciplined or terminated for reporting illegal activities
- Severance Agreements including the drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of contracts; evaluation of non-compete, non-solicitation clauses.
- Sexual Harassment claims involving sexual intimidation, sexual favors, lewd jokes, sexual assault, quid pro quo, and hostile work environment, etc.
- Employee Benefits, Handbook, and Personnel Policies – Draft, review, and advise regarding personnel policies and employee handbook interpretation and enforcement.
- Workers’ Compensation – Let our experienced counsel help you with resolution of your workers’ compensation case. We have extensive experience in the field of workers’ compensation. RoundTable Legal handles claims of all sizes and at all levels of litigation throughout Missouri, including complex claims involving extensive future medical and catastrophic damages. Our experience includes a variety of industries.
Our representation includes developing, documenting, and implementing effective policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal laws for employers, in addition to the handling of the workers’ compensation claims.