RoundTable Legal regularly represents employees and employers facing a wide range of employment law claims all across Missouri. We vigorously advocates for our clients’ rights while seeking solutions that preserve their interests. We understand the deep implications of disputes for workers and employers alike, and we work to ensure that our solutions are in line with their goals. From negotiation to litigation, our practice provides hands-on, personalized guidance for each step of the legal process.
We are passionate about assisting clients that have experienced an adverse action from their employer for illegal reasons in violation of Federal and State laws. We look forward to meeting with you one-on-one and getting to know you and evaluating your case’s liability and damages. Contact us today to assist you with your legal claim.
We can represent employees and employers in cases involving:
- Discrimination involving violations of Title VII: race, national origin, gender, sexual stereotyping, age, disability, religion, military status, and pregnancy
- Unpaid Wages including violations of the FLSA, unpaid overtime, mis-classifications, minimum wage violations, hour violations, etc.
- Retaliation for reporting harassment or misconduct in the workplace, filing worker’s compensation claims, or reporting illegal activity, etc.
- Whistleblower retaliation if an employee has been disciplined or terminated for reporting illegal activities
- Severance Agreements including the drafting, negotiating, and reviewing of contracts for workers and employers; evaluation of non-compete, non-solicitation clauses
- Sexual Harassment claims involving sexual intimidation, sexual favors, lewd jokes, sexual assault, work pornography, etc.
- Employee Benefits, Handbook, and Personnel Policies – Draft, review, and advise regarding personnel policies and employee handbook interpretation and enforcement.
- Workers’ Compensation – Let our experienced counsel help you with resolution of your workers’ compensation case. We have extensive experience in the field of workers’ compensation. RoundTable Legal handles claims of all sizes and at all levels of litigation throughout Missouri, including complex claims involving extensive future medical and catastrophic damages. Our experience includes a variety of industries.
Our representation includes developing, documenting, and implementing effective policies and procedures in compliance with state and federal laws for employers, in addition to the handling of the workers’ compensation claims.